Saturday, July 30, 2011

There's a New Lip Shine...

On Philosophy.com, there is a new fall lip shine called... "I Love Candy Corn"!  In the tube, there are the three colors of candy corn; orange-brown, yellow, and white!  It is totally cool and I bet it smells even better than it looks.  Now, also on Philosophy.com, they now sell my own idea, Sugar Sprinkles Funnel Cake.  It is not quite available yet, beacause it says coming soon, but I'm sure it will be there in the next day or so.  Anyway, I'm soooo excited there's another flavor I get to buy soon.  That's all for now, but be sure to check out my other posts soon.  You know you love me, ~~~GG


4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Oh Yummy! I love Candy Corn too, so maybe I will have to try this out! I look forward to your review! :-)

Colleen Dietrich said...

So glad you let us know when a new flavor is available! They come out with new ones all the time, and it's hard to keep up. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm not sure that I will get this lip gloss--I'm not a fan of candy corn. It does look pretty though--I can't wait for you to share pics of you when you wear this!! Question--does this lip gloss also taste like candy? Just wondering! I am def. getting that one you suggested--LOVE how clever you are for such a youngster:) THANKS for sharing!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So cool they are using your suggestion! The flavors all sound so yummy!