Friday, July 29, 2011

Philosophy I'm Dreaming...Review

Philosophy's I'm Dreaming Of.... shower gel trio is absolutely amazing.  It comes with I'm Dreaming of White Peach, White Cranberry, & White Pear shower gels.  My favorite is the White Cranberry.  Very light dusty pinkish-white, with many glittery sparkles.  It smells just like cranberry but maybe candied, or covered with sugar?  There's a touch of something else in each one, besides the fruit.  Next up is White Peach.  Delicious.  Peach-colored, and very sparkly.  Peachy, fresh, but also, Christmassy..... I don't know how, but it just does!  Last, White Pear.  It is my least favorite, but the color is a mint-ish, spring green, very light, with tons and tons of sparkles!!!  The scent is very good, but it is my least favorite since the peach and cranberry are hard to compete with.  Thanks for looking!  ~~~ GG


 

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Haley is quite an expert on Philosophy products. I trust her judgement always when it comes to flavors & scents.

Carol Hurlock said...

Haley I am not familiar with these product but they sound awesome. I am in when it comes to sparkly and glitter....even at my age...lol So where would I find something like this? Are there any other blogs dedicated to this product? I would love to see some pictures on how it look on. Thanks a bunch.

Bear Hug,
Carol

~Tammy~ said...

Sounds dreamy and fun! What a great trio!