Thursday, July 28, 2011

Philosophy Papaya And Hawaiian Review

I am going to review Philosophy's Papaya Passion Punch and Blue Hawaiian lip shines!  Okay, so, the Blue Hawaiian is certainly my absolute FAVORITE out of these two.  The color is clear with iridescent blue shimmer/sparkle!  It smells like a mixture of grapefruit, pineapple, and yummy goodness.  It's tart smelling and fresh at the same time and the scent makes you want to eat it all up!  The Papaya Passion Punch is bright coral-ish orange and smells like a fresh papaya.  I'm not sure what one tastes like, but I know the gloss is to die for!  The colors of these lip shines are beautiful and the scents are enchanting.  Whoever loves papaya or grapefruit should buy these glosses.  (Especially Blue Hawaiian ;-)  )  Happy glossing  -  GG







1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

Hi there, GG!! Great reviews today. :) So glad you were able to clue in a clueless goose like me about Blue Hawaiian. Sounds fabulous! Grapefruit and pineapple? A tropical delight! And now I know what makes it "blue." So fun!