Tuesday, July 26, 2011

These are my Top 6 Favorite Philosophy lip shines... Holiday Angel ( Angel Food Cake), Apricots and Cream, Senorita Margarita (Limey), Blue Hawaiian (Grapefruit-ish), White Pear, & Candy Cane.  Anyway, did you know that in the book series "The Clique" by Lisi Harrison, the main character orders this lip gloss that arrives on her doorstep every morning?  It's called Glossip Girl, where I get my name from, and the flavors are very similar to Philosophy's glosses.  Hmmmm...... Shady. 

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

You know what they say...great minds think alike! I'm sure the author was *totally* basing her flavors of Glossip Girl on Philosophy's things.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH-- I'm glad I found your site! I am always looking for some good glosses...and I'm not too fashionable! I look forward to seeing what you share!! <3

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Sounds like fun! I know I would love for stamps to greet me at the door every time I came home, lol.