Friday, July 29, 2011

Two Lip Shines Have Arrived Today!

This afternoon, I received in the mail two new Philosophy lip shines that I had been blogging about earlier: Powdered Sugar Cookie and Eggnog Latte!  I will do a review about them now.  Powdered Sugar Cookie is totally yummy and smells like sugar cookies with a hint of lemon!  It's an fantastic scent.  Then comes Eggnog Latte, a delicious smell that transports you to drinking a cold glass of eggnog.  There is also a pinch of coffee flavor in the gloss, so overall it's actually one of my new favorites!  It kind of also smells like cinnamon...  Thanks for looking and be sure to keep your eye out for any flavors I review... ~~~GG




  

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm all about Sugar Cookie--but eggnog??? I'm not even sure what that tastes like (the drink) ---and mix that with coffee??? Not sure about it--however, since you like it, I might as well try it! LOL:)

Carol Hurlock said...

You know what I find interesting is the Sugar Cookie gloss has a hint of lemon! The reason for my interest is because I have a very awesome Sugar Cookie recipe I only make at Christmas time that I use a tsp of lemon extract in. Everyone loves those cookies....now who got my recipe....lol I also have another recipe with almond extract so watch for that flavor in the future. What a cute blog!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Both sound yummy!!!