Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sigerson Morrison Shoes Are Amazing

Sigerson Morrison shoes are pretty amazing, but there's this one pair of metallic leather gladiator sandals that really made me look twice.  (I tried to include a picture here but it wouldn't let me :( )  The price used to be $465.00 and now, on sale, they are $139.00.  When I'm a famous fashion designer, I will be able to buy and afford as many of these shoes as I can!!!  (That's my dream, to be a designer )  Right now my allowance is NOT enough for me to buy this pair of shoes! ;) Ughhhh!  Hehe. 

2 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

THose are some shiny sandals! At least they are flat, which I could definitely wear. Heels are not my thing anymore - bad feet. :( Thanks for sharing the link to them with us!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! i love those sandals--I'm a FAN of heels though! I looooooove my heels that are 4/5" or higher! I just got some from ShoePrivee.com and Just Fabulous.com!!!

As for the price--oh my! That is a bit too much-LOL! But if I was rich, I would def. get them:)