Wednesday, July 27, 2011

They Used My Own Idea!

Hey everybody!  Guess What???!!!  I went to check on Sephora.com for new flavors of lip shine.... and!  They made 2 new ones and one of them is one of the ideas I sent a letter to them with suggestions!!!  It's called Sugar Sprinkles Funnel Cake.  And the other flavor is part of the Trick or Treat duo, and is Crispy Marshmallow Bars!  I am beside myself with excitement because they never usually put new ones out for a while.  Here's a link .  (Click on link)  Also, here is a picture:



I am super excited to buy up all these products soon!  Thanks for looking and happy glossing!

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY! Congrats on the great name and idea for their new lipgloss--I will have to see about getting me some of this kind (esp. since you named it!). :)

Andrea Ewen said...

How awesome! Pretty soon you'll be designing whole lines of product! (Hopefully they sent you a sample for free for making their job easier!)

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow congrats on them using your suggested name (which sounds absolutely delicious!)! Did they send you some samples??
Hugs, Harriet
(I am a virtual friend of your mom).