Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello, everybody!  I am Glossip Girl, and on this blog I will share with you everything I know about Philosophy lip shines and shower gels, Essie nail polishes, and the latest trends.  Right now I have 60 Philosophy lip shines.  I can't even begin to say how wonderful they all smell!  I hunt down rare flavors on eBay, and buy up every new one they sell.  I have very unique flavors, such us: Root Beer, White Pear, Frosted Animal Cracker, and Orange Cranberry Spritzer.  Those are just some of many!  If you would like to know how to buy these lip shines, go to Sephora.com, Philosophy.com, or eBay.com, and QVC.com.  I know you will come to adore Philosophy as much as I do!!!

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Glossip Girl! I am so excited you started this blog, and I look forward to reading all about Philosophy lip shines. :)

Glossip Girl said...

Thx Colleen... I'll be sure to keep your attention...

Andrea Ewen said...

I had no idea that Philosophy had so many varieties of lip gloss! My mother taught me never to leave the house without lipstick (or lip gloss) on and now I have more options! Thanks for blogging about these, I'm gonna have to try some!