Thursday, July 28, 2011

Philosophy Soda Fountain Lip Trio Review

What's up?  It's moi, GG and today I will tell you all about The Soda Fountain lip trio by Philosophy.  The flavors include:  Fruit Punch, Not the Pits Cherry Cola, & Barrels of Root Beer. First, Fruit Punch; it has a hint of cherry, pineapple and apple juice, and my mom thinks it smells like Sweet Tarts!  Next:  Cherry Cola.  This lip shine is particularly yummy smelling since it smells like genuine cherry cola with the cherry syrup.  Smells just like it.  Finally, Root Beer, my fave.  I just have to say... It is REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!  This gloss smells EXACTLY like a root beer float and everyone should have this set, or at least the root beer gloss.  Anyway, that's all for this post.  Until next time.... GG.



2 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

I agree, that Root Beer smells *identical* to real root beer! But my fave is the Fruit Punch, because - like you said - it smells like Sweet Tarts candy. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Ohhh the fruit punch sounds yummy! :-)