Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Flavors @ Philosophy.com

Hey everyone!  Guess who ordered the Sugar Sprinkles Funnel Cake lip shine by Philosophy?  Moi!  Anyway, I am here to tell you all that Philosophy.com has new shower and bath gels that are coming soon.  They are Sugar Sprinkles Funnel Cake, Autumn Air (Tangerine Cider), & Harvest Spice (Pumpkin Orange).  Sounds yummy huh?  So, if you are looking for delicious fall scents to have this season, I suggest you head on over to Philosophy.com with just the click of a mouse!   







3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very cool new products! Fall is my fave time of year, and I love the scents that usually go along with it. Thanks for telling us about it!

~Tammy~ said...

Looking forward to checking them out! Thanks for the heads up!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

You are enticing me to try these delicious sounding bath goodies.