Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Philosophy's Christmas Scents Are Just Around the Corner...

Philosophy's delicious Christmas scents are just around the corner because every year around October or late September, they start to bring out all the new flavors!  I am just sooo excited that there are going to be new lip shines!  I hope they use some of my ideas for Christmas lip shines such as Spicy Gumdrop and Chocolate covered Orange.  Perhaps a lip shine called Merry Milk Chocolate, maybe?  :)  Lol...  Anyway, that's all for right now.  You know you love me, ~~~Glossip Girl

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Merry Milk Chocolate - love it! THat's a great name for one. I hope they use more of your ideas too, GG.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Merry Milk Chocolate--what will they think of next??? LOL!

Question--do you finish each tube before getting another one? How long do you store them before they are "old"? Just wondering:) TFS!

~Tammy~ said...

How do you decide out of all your choices what you are going to wear? I hope they use your suggestions too!!